Friday, March 27, 2009

fuck this

EVERY SINGLE DAY I HAVE A FUCKING HEADACHE.

i'm really sick of it, it's really rare for me to wake up now without one. and they're not just mild annoying headaches. they range from fairly sore to excruciating migraine. i've gone for tests, i've taken pills, i've tried natural methods, and not a god damned thing ever fucking works longterm. perhaps it's because when i look outside i want to kill myself because of how utterly ridiculous it is out there.
rantrantrant.




















do this to my head please, as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Alycia said...

I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel ya babe. If I don't have a head ache it's a notable and exciting thing. I think your spirit is restless. And it is also for sure the weather. We are not built for this place, love.

Kisses.

aimee said...

agreed. there is something wrong with me being here.
when i was in florida, i didn't have a single headache.
not that i belong in florida either...

rL said...

i hear thailand cures headaches.

hold tight baby bird

aimee said...

i hope you're right.